Situation - NOW - As of Dec 2021
Related page: azhagi.com/story#now
Note: This page was first created on 30-September-2020
- I do not go out of my home unless it is very essential. In other words, I very very rarely go out of my home.
- For instance, my dear Appa resides just a few feet away. But, as on 01-October-2020, I had last seen my Appa in person only on 11th June 2020. That should tell anyone the magnitude of my situation. Yes, that much I take care not to go out.
Update: I finally went and saw my Appa on 7-Feb-2021 and also on 26th June 2021. Spent some good time with him. Took some very good photos too, with him.
- If you ask me whether I had been staying in my home itself all these days, yes indeed. Only twice I had to step out of my home's door even. Both times, it became quite necessary. Once, it was to get down upto my apartments gate to collect my medicine (Montek LC Kid tablet - which I take daily since more than a decade; Vicks bottle)
- Even at those essential moments of going out:
- Before commencing to go out:
- Usually, I eat an hour or so earlier to the scheduled time of starting.
- I clear my bowel quite a few times (so that I do not need to use outside toilet to clear my bowel).
- I make sure I carry water, bananas, biscuits, etc.
- After stepping out of home to go out:
- I don't eat outside food lest I get infected. I carry my own eatable stuff - usually one or more of bananas, பொரி (puffed rice), biscuit (without milk content) and similar items.
- I don't drink outside water (I carry my own water in a bottle) lest I get infected
- I don't use the toilets outside lest I get infected
- I carry lemons too, to pinch their skin and smell so that vomiting sensation, if it occurs, gets controlled to an extent. Sometimes, lemons will not help too and I will be under severe vomiting sensation. The vehicle in which I am travelling has to be stopped, I have to go out of the vehicle, sit on some rock, get in fresh air into my lungs, etc.
- I should not be overeating too while outside because it may cause bowel movement. That's why I carry bananas, biscuits, etc.
- Most often, I might need to necessarily eat a banana or biscuits or some பொரி (puffed rice) so that I don't feel very hungry. Because, if i start feeling very hungry, it will lead to 'acidity' problem which might require me to eat more stuff in quick succession, which again will lead to bowel movement.
- Despite clearing my bowel well enough before starting out itself, in case I get bowel movement outside, then I strive to control the same which will cause physical discomfort to me, sometimes in a severe manner.
- Generally, clearing the bowel tires me. So, in case I am forced to use toilet outside, I would like to rest. But then, I cannot rest in outside place lest I catch some infection. So, with all tiredness, I have to return back home through the return journey.
- Sometimes, while travelling outside (esp. in car), my body steadily loses pulse/pressure, causing sweating. My body becomes chill. This is an alarming condition (which my wife and son have seen happening to me, in person). I have realised, personally, that it is because of movement of my colons during travel.
- In some situations (esp. in car - because the driver or the owner of the car needs it - or in hospitals), A/c will be on. But then, A/c does not suit me. Most of the times, if I happen to get exposed to very chill A/c temperatures for longer durations, it will lead to bleeding through nose after a day or two, sometimes extremely severe bleeding.
- If not bleeding, then I might get extremely severe sinus headache which will last for some days without allowing me to do any work.
- Sometimes during travel, dusty areas might have to be crossed over. They also might affect me sometimes leading to continuous sneezing and eventual severe rhinitis.
- Sometimes, I get infected from others (who come along with me during the travel OR whom I get to meet/talk in the hospital, lab, etc.) or due to some external factors. Once I went to take Xray in a lab and immediately that day itself I caught high fever and suffered severely for several days.
- Sometimes, the effect of a viral fever takes at least 15 days to leave me completely. I find life very difficult at those times, not just because of the pain due to temperature/dysentery/vomiting/headache/etc. but also because of the fact that my Azhagi Satkarma is hindered.
- Most often, even without fever, etc., the general tiredness after coming back itself will last for the next 2 days. So, I will not able to do Azhagi SatKarma or spiritual readings, which is a great loss of my invaluable time. That upsets my mind. Also, the backlog in Azhagi SatKarma will get piled up since I did not work for 2 days.
- Leaving alone the difficulties which I face (if and when I go outside), even at home itself, I face the following difficulties on a day to day basis:
- Frequent bowel movements daily (3 to 4 and some days, even more - 5 to 6) tire me a lot. Some of the bowel movements will be uncontrollable too.
- Running nose, now and then, almost on a daily basis, tires me a lot, irritates me a lot, hinders my work and regular life activities itself a lot and makes me wash my hands furthermore times in a day than the usual 'many number of times' I anyway wash my hands in a day, sometimes sort of paranoiacally (because of the extreme, untellable physical pains suffered in the past).
- Sometimes severe rhinitis will not allow me to sleep even for a single second, throughout the night. Countless nights have gone like this in my life. During such terrible nights, I will just walk, sit, lie down again, walk, sit, ..., ... - and thus somehow spend the whole night. Please note that severe rhinitis is something which will not allow you to do any kind of work. Only those who have experienced decades of rhinitis know how extremely tough (phsically) and how extremely annoying (mentally) it is!
- I have floaters in both eyes which does not give me clear vision (as much as I would have liked). The floaters cause annoyance too many a times, hindering my work. Sometimes they lead to headache too.
- I get sinus headache suddenly which lasts for 2 days or so, hindering my Azhagi SatKarma.
- I have to necessarily eat late in the night (11pm, 11.30pm OR even later, so that I don't get acidity in night. That means I invariably go to bed late, every day. Well, nothing can be done about this. I live with it. I cannot afford the luxury of going to bed early. I live with it.
- I need to necessarily take 'Montek LC Kid' at night. I am unable to stop its intake completely, however many times I have tried. Sometimes, stopping it for a few days has resulted in very very severe problems (for e.g. extreme infection of sinuses and hence extreme bleeding through nose and hence unnecessary stoppage in Azhagi SatKarma). So, I have stopped making those risky experiments in recent times (perhaps from 2018 onwards).
- I have tried eating early and going to bed early too. That experiment continues now and then, even in 2020. But, most of the times, it results in extreme problems. Most of the times, when I carry out that experiment, I start feeling hungry at odd hours (1am, 2am, etc.). Not only that, sometimes, this hunger will turn into severe acidity. Then I have to wake up and start eating. Sometimes food may not be there too. Then I have to adjust with bananas which will not be sufficient (even 4 or 5, with the kind of acidity I get into). In the process of eating food at odd hours in the night, sometimes I will disturb the sleep of my wife too (she sleeps in the hall which is adjacent to the dining room and openly facing it; I actually sleep in a different room). This will result in she having a tough day in office the next day. Sometimes I will wake her up too to make me 5 to 6 dosas in the night. That will give her a tougher day in office next day; a tough time while driving the car too. If I eat like that in odd hours of the night, sometimes I will sleep immediately after eating but sometimes I will not be able to sleep at all. That means, next day morning I have to sleep whole day but I cannot. Rani amma (maid) will come. Watchman might come; water might come; courier might come; some urgent phone call may come. I have to eat too in between. Can I sleep all day through without eating? And, what about getting up for clearing the bowels/bladders? And, what about bath? That means, I have to get up every hour or so. That will cause problems for my eyes, body and what not. I might get headache too. For that headache to go, it might take a day more. That means, all the while, no SatKarma. Plus, backlog of azhagi-work, backlog of azhagi-related queries to answer.
- I need to wash my hands very many times a day. Well, to put it short, what all has been prescribed as part of the covid precautions since March 2020, I have been doing them since 2000 or so itself, except wearing the mask. On my own^^, I have applied kerchief mask though, at times of necessity. The same Dr. RamaSubramanian (from Apollo hospitals) who is appearing in TV/YouTube/Whatsapp/etc./etc. giving you all the praiseworthy precautionary&safety advices on how to safeguard against covid was the one who advised me too, to wash my hands regularly, be extremely cautious while I am outside, etc. etc. - in 2000 itself.
- Of course, since 2000, many people have looked at me smilingly (or derisively) when I take too much precautions and wash my hands many a times but it was all due to Dr Ramasubramanian's advice only, which was mighty right and mighty helpful to this day. It has helped me have lesser infections. Me slowly and steadily stopping to go out at all also helped a lot. Because I found out that 1 out every 5 times I got out, I got infected and had to suffer a lottttttttt. So, not going out helps. Despite that too, I might get infected - through someone coming to home too but then that it is not in my hands. I can only take precaution not to go out much. That is one other reason (getting infected by someone coming to my home) as to why I say to people (user or friend or wellwisher) who wish to see me that they shall not come to see me. That is secondary reason though. Primary reason is - it is a waste of time seeing an unworthy person like me. If they are persistent, then I write to them elaborately and explain them elaborately also that I am an unworthy person and hence they should spend that time in a worthy manner (going to temple, meditating, chanting, etc.).
- One should note that there is a chance of the one coming to my home catching an infection or two too (from me), particularly rhinitis or severe rhinitis. So, why all these unnecessary personal meetings, unless and otherwise it is very essential?
- (^^) Actually, I learnt some habits myself. Switching on/off switches with my elbow, coughing near my armpit, etc. Though doctors are advising coughing into the elbow in these covid times, I cough near my armpit only (somewhere between the top of my shoulder and armpit), ever since I started using that technique myself. Nobody told me so. I started using techniques like this not only for me but to see that my wife, son and others do not get infected through me.
- What do I do, amidst my difficulties, to keep me as healthy as possible:
- I do Pranayama, sit in Vajrasana, do walking inside my home itself, do various stretching exercises, stand in balcony for some time to receive sunlight.
- Despite the above, my body pain at times is inexorable. I will just collapse into the bed, so to say, in extreme weakness. Every bone of my body will be aching and I will feel like resting all the time but then the thought of my Azhagi Satkarma will keep hitting my mind. And, I will force myself to get out of the bed. This has happened many a times. Sometimes, my wife has to urgently give me Glucose or kind, so that I can gather at least some strength, to get out of my bed.
- The above daily routine does get disturbed of course, if I am not in normal health for a longer period of time. Sometimes, after recovery to normal health (after a period of 15 days, say), it will take a long time for me to bring back the above routine. It may vary anywhere between 5 days - 1 month. Nevertheless, always happy that I am able to bring back my exercise routine.
- A few things related to my general diet
- I avoid eating hot stuff (kaaram) completely. Only mild kaaram in my food always.
- I have been avoiding consuming milk since 25 years or so since I found it unsuitable with regard to Colitis. So, naturally I don't take coffee/tea either.
- Once in a blue moon (so to say) I take black tea with ginger to see whether it helps mitigate my rhinitis (at those times when it is very severe)
- Though I love milk products like palkova (thirattup paal), rasagolla, jamoon, etc. I consume them once in a while only (sometimes, once in an year), mostly sparingly.
- Certain items counteract, in a way. For instance, pepper helps with regard to my rhinitis but does not help with regard to my Colitis/Acidity. So, I need to be very careful even while consuming beneficial food because of contrasting effects with regard to my different ailments.
- In case you are tempted to suggest me some remedies:
- Kindly please do not suggest alternate medicine. I have tried them (homeopathy and siddha) and realised (to the extremes) their complete ineffectiveness with respect to extreme diseases like Colitis. So, I am not ready to take the risk of trying them ever again because they threatened my life itself, so to say.
- Kindly please do not suggest anything in a "compelling" manner - whatever be your suggestion - whether it is to do with food or diet or medicine or exercise or asana or any religous practice. Just let me know your suggestion in a very plain manner and leave it to me to decide what to do with the suggestiom. If ever I adopt your suggestion and it proves useful in one way or other, I shall definitely let you know.
- Sometimes some suggestions tried out by me just because somebody told so compellingly about it has created problems. So, kindly please understand and please do not be compelling.
- Want to do something which would make me happy?
- Well, there is only ONE THING you may ever need to do. That is THE THING which will give me the highest happiness, since it is for a global cause, benefiting so many people across the world.
- If you consider yourself as my best friend and truly feel that you love me like anything, then take time to please do the following as the foremost task, as regularly as possible.
- Kindly please read my very kind and very humble request at https://azhagi.com/motto-love-all-serve-all-help-ever-hurt-never.php#a-kind-and-humble-request. No money or material has been sought by me therein from anybody. So, if and when your time/interest/mood/situation permits, you (or anyone for that matter) can read my requests and see what best you can do about them so that many more of the world society can get benefited in much the same way you have got benefited through Azhagi, so far.
- Kindly please read all these related links FULLY, as and when your time permits, and see what best you can do:
4. you are a daily beneficiary of azhagi apps
5. need for regularly spreading the news of azhagi and it's features
- Thanks in advance. My best wishes for all your noble endeavours.
- Thanks a TON to the Lord Almighty
- All said and done, Thanks a TON to the Lord Almighty for giving me the opportunity to continue to work on Azhagi SatKarma, even as on 1-October-2020.
- If at all anybody feels that I will run to all places all over the world, if ever I become completely all right healthwise, then they are 100% wrong in their feeling. Because, I have absolutely no desire to see anything outside. What is there outside? (esp. when this entire Cosmos with all its zillions of Universes is just a mere dream!) Everything is inside. Self-realization, in this very birth itself, is my one and only goal. For that, having self-analysed myself soooooooooooo well, and understood clearly my strengths and weaknesses, I firmly feel that having the perfect health to sit at the Feet of my Satguru and listen to His Satsangs (at all the times He gives them) AND do service to Him at other times is the only way. "Satguru me, Satguru me, Satguru me". Only two of us. Nobody else around. Contrary to my feeling (i.e. "Satguru me; only two of us"), if by Extreme Divine Compassion, if I may attain self-realisation, even otherwise, by the Extreme Grace of the Lord Almighty and my Satguru, nothing like it.