- The answers to the questions below are answered ONLY in the opening document of Azhagi.
- Hence, start Azhagi and in the window displaying the Non-Unicode editor, click anywhere on the banner (with two hands pointing at either end) which appears at the top of the window.
- This will display the 'opening document' in full screen and therein (and therein only) you can read the answers to all the questions you see below.
Questions in 'opening document'
- Operational instructions (online) for ‘Azhagi’
- How to access Azhagi’s in-built (offline) help topics?
- In what font encodings one can type using Azhagi?
- How to type in Tamil in Tscii (non-unicode) in MS-Word?
4.1 ‘Sri’ problem - while typing in Tscii (SaiIndira, SaiSai, etc.) in MS-Word
- How to type in Tamil in Unicode in MS-Word in Win-XP?
- How to type in Tamil in Unicode in MS-PowerPoint in Win-XP?
- How to type in Unicode Tamil in ANY application (other than MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint) in WinXP?
- How to type in Unicode Tamil in ANY application (including MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint) in WinVista/7/8 and above?
- How to type in all other major Indian languages (Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Assamese, etc.) in ANY application?
- How to type in Unicode Tamil (Hindi, etc.) in Notepad in WinXP?
- How to type in Tamil in Adobe products (PageMaker, PhotoShop, etc.)?
- Important TIPS on documenting using Tscii and Unicode
- Creating PDF from documents typed in Tscii
- Typing in Unicode in Indian languages using Azhagi’s in-built Unicode editor
- Dual Screen, SAT, Auto and Reverse transliteration
- How to auto-start ‘Azhagi’ with Windows?
- Where can I get more free fonts?
- Where can I get more ‘Help’?
- Final Note