· 'Latha' is the font automatically chosen by Windows whenever you type in Unicode
Tamil. If you find a font by name 'Arial Unicode MS' in your system, you might use
that too but it is advisable to use 'Latha' itself as content remains undisturbed
across all machines. Azhagi's Tscu_SaiIndira font is also a Tamil Unicode font.
You can use this font too.
· You can find an useful tool called 'Unicode Fonts Lister' under the 'Tools' menu
of Azhagi's inbuilt Unicode editor.
· This tool easily identifies and classifies (according to major Indian languages)
all the Unicode fonts in your system.
· The information thus provided by this tool will be useful in a variety of ways.
· It can help you to identify Unicode fonts which until this time you were not
aware that they are Unicode fonts.
· It can help you to delete Unicode fonts which you are not using regularly.
· It can help you to determine whether you need to download more Unicode
fonts for any particular language.
|Document version 6.3.1||Copyright 2000-2012 Azhagi.com|