All about Unicode
· Please see http://azhagi.com/uniset.html to know what is Unicode, how to enable
Unicode fully in WinXP systems, the immense benefits of Unicode, etc.
· Please note that in Win Vista/7/8, Unicode gets enabled fully during OS installation
itself, automatically. You need not do anything at all, from your side.
· With the release of Azhagi+ in 2011, enabling Unicode fully in WinXP systems is
NOT necessary to effect Unicode typing in MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint.
How to type in Unicode?
How to convert to Unicode?
· You can use Azhagi for converting from Tscii to Unicode and Vice-versa. Please
read the help topics here to know how to effect the same. · For converting from many other fonts to Unicode and vice-versa, please visit http://indic.azhagi.com and read the
section under "Free Tamil Fonts
Unicode fonts regarding
· Latha is the font automatically chosen by Windows whenever you type in Unicode.
If you find a font by name 'Arial Unicode MS' in your system, you might use that
too but it is advisable to use 'Latha' itself as content remains undisturbed across all
machines. Azhagi's Tscu_SaiIndira font is also an Unicode font. You can use this
|Document version 6.3.1||Copyright 2000-2012 Azhagi.com|